It’s a great time to refinance your portfolio, given the pricing of debt. There are different sources of refinancing in the market: banks, infrastructure debt funds and institutional investors, all offering a plethora of products. Find out about the implications for your portfolio and how to best secure the right deal by understanding the debt providers’ requirements and their offerings.
- How to deal with uncertainty in the cash flow
- How to account for flexibility in PPA pricing
- Refinancing mixed portfolio (country and technology)
- Refinancing a rooftop portfolio
- What are the requirements of different types of providers?
- How refinancing changes the attractiveness of your portfolio
- Refinancing through bonds
- Co-refinancing: what could a partnership between investors look like