Solar Finance & Investment Europe
Returning for its 6th year Solar Finance & Investment Europe, it’s already shaping to be a great event.
The event will focus on:
- Secondary Market: Comparison of different markets, returns, saturation, need for aggregation, investors’ appetite
- Zero - Subsidy Development
- Utility PPAs options
- Cost of capital and capital sourcing
- European marketplace and deployment projections
- Site selection considerations
- Solar+storage business model
- Rethinking development: component prices, fixed prices, timelines and project sizes
- Asset Management and O&M
- How does curtailment affect your bottom line?
- What is the latest data on equipment replacement & repowering sites
- Aggregating-optimizing-flipping- What does optimizing mean in this equation?
- Time-based vs Performance-based O&M
- Corporate PPAs
- Club PPAs: How do they work, how do you structure them and what are the deal times?
- Case Studies
- Finding the right Balancing Partners
- Insights on structuring and raising finance for corporate PPAs
- Regional drivers and opportunities: Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, France, UK
By participating in the conference, attendees will meet the entire European finance & development community for solar:
- European PV asset owners
- Developers: looking at zero subsidy PV, solar+storage, tenders, international opportunities and Corporate PPAs
- Debt providers: both banks and institutional lenders
- Utilities and large oil & gas corporates entering the renewables space
- The services supply chain: Asset Managers, O&M providers, EPCs